Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good Morning.

I have always been an early to bed, early to rise kinda gal. The hour before sunrise feels like a secret universe rich in treasures not to mention being an incredibly peaceful time of the day. I got up this morning thinking I might yoga but was drawn to a walk instead. The sun was just starting to show up and the maggies were making their sweet little warbling sound. Since giving up running for the 800th time I am appreciating walking in the hills around my house as I still get my heart pumping, cardio fix without the hip jamming, leg pounding effect. As I came along the ridge above town I looked out to the east to watch the sunrise. According to a google search the clouds rolling in from the east were 'Patch work altocumulus.' Whatever they're called they were absolutely specie with the sunrise kissing their underbellies to create this amazing patchwork of pink and purple clouds. I'd been watching for a good ten minutes when an old guy rolled up the road in his car and bounded out exclaiming that he just had to come and see the sunrise. He looked for about twenty seconds and then jumped in his car and drove away. 

We are back on the 'let's buy a house' wagon. It comes and goes in waves and there appears to be another surge toward 'BUY' happening for us. We found a sweet mudbrick place on 5 acres online but have yet to see it. That said, I still haven't committed to buying a couch for our current place so a whole house seems like a big step for this here gypsy gal. I passed up a day trip to the beach today and have asked a friend to make me sign something that says I will stay put for the next month. Moving toward settled.

No comments: