Thursday, April 16, 2009

A quiet moment.

It is early and I am enjoying a pot of sage tea, my new favourite herbie, while I potter about on other peoples blogs and slowly wake up. I fell asleep during the movie last night which is the usual pattern in this house but I love knowing I have an unfinished movie to watch.

I can hear all the cockatoos yelling and screaming outside as well s Mr magpie doing his cute warble. It's not so cold this morning, only one lambs wool jumper and the mohair rug wrapped around my kidneys. Thought I might meditate when I woke up but snuggled up with a pot of tea sang my name a little louder this morning.

As previously mentioned I am off to the city in less than an hour. Looking forward to relaxing on the train, lazing in the odd cafe and perusing cutie shops. Also looking forward to coming back to the country at the end of the day into the arms of the divine D.

May all beings be happy. May all beings be free. k8 xo

No comments: